Market Research Analyst
The Market Research Analyst will support a health technology research project evaluating new and emerging mobile health applications (MHAs). Through a comprehensive literature search and evaluation of technologies currently on the market and in development, the Market Research Analyst will provide data and information needed to meet project objectives. This contractual position is expected to be a 12-month engagement.
Market Research Analyst Responsibilities
- Perform a comprehensive systematic literature review and market analysis to identify existing and candidate applications and devices
- Coordinate with the neuroscience principal investigator and subject matter experts on development of requirements and capability gaps
- Develop and implement a data collection approach and extract key information, which may include contacting users and product feedback
- Collect and evaluate data by identifying relevant information, comparing findings to requirements, and conducting required follow-up
- Document results in draft and final Market Research Reports
- Assist with design of prospective evaluation of MHAs identified in market research report
- Summarize the market research by reviewing available market research data/information and identify possible constraints, restrictions, limitations, and assumptions for a follow-on study
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or health-related fields
- Experience with market research or literature searches
- IT Healthcare technology knowledge
- Master’s Degree in business or health-related fields
- Research project experience
- Clinical and/or TBI understanding.
- Paid Health Insurance to include medical, dental, and vision
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- 6% match for Retirement Contributions
The Military & Health Research Foundation is is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit foundation dedicated to discovering and transitioning lasting solutions for troops on the battlefield and across civilian healthcare settings. Since 2011, our goal is to ensure that dynamic life-saving technologies with the advances in healthcare are readily accessible when the need arises.
Learn more at www.militaryhealthresearch.org
MHRF is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
For consideration, submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org